Thursday, June 13, 2013

Jana Downs





Jana Downs lives in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina with three cats, one dog, several dozen fish, and a very understanding partner-in-crime who hates to read but makes exceptions for her stories.
You can usually find her either watching bad reality TV, buying way too many books on Amazon, or dreaming up another man or two to occupy her time because life is good but several drop-dead gorgeous nonexistent men is just better.

Behind the Scenes
Ø Do you write full-time or part-time?
I’m a full time writer and I love it. It’s every writer’s dream job and I think I definitely lucked out on my current occupation.
Ø Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
I get up, turn on the laptop, and do my busy work and goof around on Facebook for a little while before I start in on writing. The busy work can constitute just about anything other than writing including updating my website/blog, edits, or plotting out the story for the day. After that, I will work until my roommate comes home for lunch and then it’s back to work on the book until it’s time to start supper. I find I work best with a set schedule and word count to reach for the day. It’s harder for me to spend time doing unimportant tasks and turn around to find the day gone that way.
Ø Do you write every day?
I definitely write every day. Of course there are days I slack but I try not to let those happen too often. It’s important to me to give my characters face time and I feel obligated to my readers to keep giving them what they enjoy.
Ø Do you work to an outline or plot or do you prefer just see where an idea takes you?
I do a little bit of both I think. I plot my way through some things but there are always those moments when my characters go off the reservations and start twisting things in ways that I didn’t expect.




Adult Excerpt
“Ready for your surprise, pup?” Titus rumbled in his ear. He nodded, unable to speak as the warmth of Titus’s naked body so close to him branded him. Titus chuckled and nipped his earlobe. “You are going to be my little helper today, Regan. You’re going to be my little fuck doll.”
Regan moaned. Yes. Please. Use me. Use everything I am. I’m yours.
Slick was pressed against his tight ring, demanding he relax and allow Titus’s fingers entrance. Regan thrust back against him, wanting more. Titus’s other hand cracked down on his already-sore ass, and Regan yelped.
“Stay still, lover.”
“Yes, Master.” He prayed to whatever god was listening that he’d be able to obey. Everything just felt so damn good. Something hard and unyielding probed his entrance. At first he thought it was Titus’s cock, but upon further examination of the sensation, he realized that it was just a bit too hard and unyielding to be a living organ.
“You know what this is, pup?”
“A toy, Master.” His voice was breathless, tight. He ached to push back, to take the fake cock deeper.
“Hmm, good. Do you know what kind?”
“No.” Of course not. Was he supposed to have a catalogue of dildos memorized or something? He must’ve missed the memo.
The phallus thrust deep, and he bit his lip as it flared wide before narrowing to lock the cock in place. “I made this for you. It’s a new design, and only you have one.” The idea of Titus molding a piece of wood for the sole intent of being lodged in Regan’s ass nearly made him come right then and there. He whimpered, moving as restlessly as he could with being tied on all his limbs and his cock locked to the fuck wall. “You’re going to be my new test dummy for whatever I make for the site.”
Yeah. He was way past the point of being able to talk, way past the point of being able to think about anything other than coming. “Master, gonna—”
Titus growled. “Don’t you dare. Not yet. When I say, pup. Not until.”
A click sounded, and vibrations started to hammer against his prostate. Regan couldn’t help it. He screamed. None of Titus’s toys had vibrated as far as he knew. “Oh God. Oh God.” The litany began as he was pushed ever closer to the edge of orgasm.
Titus stepped away from him, leaving him hanging there, aching as his body was assaulted by all the swirling pleasure that was being inflicted on him. It was almost too much. He needed something harder, or else he was going to shake apart.
As if he heard the internal plea for pain, something cracked down on the place where his ass and thighs met. The starburst of pain made his entire body go rigid. This wasn’t the kiss of a whip or the heavy thud of a flogger. This was straight up mind-numbing, getting-your-ass-truly-beat kind of pain, and damn all if Regan’s balls didn’t tighten in further need. Oddly enough, the strike seemed to cause the vibrations to increase to a mind-numbing intensity as the implement hit hard.
“This is a paddle I made for you to go with the toy,” Titus said. “The vibrations are synced to the paddle. Every time I bring it in range, it’ll match the intensity.” Oh fuck. My mate is fucking creative. Literally. Titus’s voice was filled to the brim with sex. He was enjoying watching Regan. It was obvious in his tone alone. “It also has our names burned into the handle.” Regan shuddered. “You’ll take ten strikes and then you may come.”
He was not going to make it. There was no way. The second strike fell, and he started to move, fuck against the wall as his mind drifted off into outer space. The third strike fell. Then another. Then another. The orgasm seemed to be torn out of him and stretched on throughout the other heavy smacks against his ass. His eyes rolled into his head as his body shook apart in a seizure of pleasure.

“More, god, Titus, Master, Fuck!”

No comments:

Post a Comment