Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Sexy Saturday #MySexySaturday


Thanks for stopping by S.E.X. for this leg of My Sexy Saturday. If you're so inclined, Follow S.E.X. and Evelise Facebook (right side of post).
While you're here take a look around. I am a reviewer of M/M, Menage, Paranormal, Romance, BDSM and sub-genres. I also write M/M romance. Remember this is a Hop so keep hopping.

I decided today's post would not be an excerpt but a feeling. The summer is winding down and I hit the job running next week again. So for my end of my summer "bash" I decided to go to my best friends house in Philadelphia and hang out. Her and I have been friends since we were six years old...over forty year!

We know everything about each other. Have been through births, deaths, good times and bad, laughter and tears. She is my rock and someone that is always there.


My Sexy Saturday has nothing to do with sex, but definitely intimacy...

My Sexy Saturday Seven Words are....


Sitting with my best friend just....Being.



3 comments:

  1. Love the picture Evelise. Nothing can be better than best friends. Enjoy your visit, before the maddness of the EDJ resumes.

    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than a best friend to share with. I hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a better way to spend your time? Thanks for sharing this lovely moment :)

    ReplyDelete