Saturday, May 3, 2014

Seductive Studs & Sirens Blog Hop

Welcome to another new week of Seductive Studs & Sirens, a weekly blog hop for authors and bloggers of LGBT fiction. This week's snippet is from my WIP~ The Legend of the Diamond Globe















Eri, Adolfo and Cheveyo are supposed to be working. Instead they had a little fun and are now lazing around. Enjoy this unedited snippet.
 Inspiration for Cheveyo Cloud

Cheveyo looked at his lovers and smiled. “That was nice. Damn, I fuckin’ love you two.”  His head rested on Eri’s chest and Adolfo pressed up against his back, arm wrapped around him and Eri.

“Mmm, yeah, delicious.” Adolfo whispered in his ear, sending shivers down Cheveyo’s body.

“You know,” Eri began, “I think you started to mention a potential client before we got side tracked.”

Cheveyo slid out of his lovers’ embrace and naked, strode to the desk. He grabbed his lap top and climbed back into bed between the sexy Asian and Latino.

“Okay, so I was checking the e-mails, categorizing like I always do when I saw one that caught my eye, subject line Acquisitions Needed. Read it and then I’ll tell you what I found out."                                                                          

Cheveyo waited patiently as Eri and Adolfo scanned the email. “So, guess what I found out about Fahad Bahar al Menoit? His family is some sort of royalty. His dad, Emir, was a bigwig with the Arab-Jewish relations. And, he’s right here in Jerusalem.”

1 comment: