Thursday, December 11, 2014

S.E.X. Spotlight~ Letting Go by Jacqueline Anne


Letting Go – Sweet Lovers Book 2
Published by Siren-Bookstrand
Release date: December 10, 2014

Blurb:
Sexy stock broker, Mike Foerster, was used to playing the field until he met Catherine Beckitt, the gorgeous business manager of the New York Empires’ baseball stadium. 
Catherine is a successful, hardworking professional. She has kept her past a secret since the day she left her hometown nearly twelve years ago.
They were enjoying each other and taking their relationship slow when Mike received a phone call about his job changing. The confidentiality agreement would force him to lie to his loved ones and Catherine. He couldn’t do it and broke up with her on New Year’s. 
Fast forward three months, Mike still couldn’t get her out of his mind. He spots her on opening day and she still took his breath away. Their chemistry was even hotter once he convinced her to see him again. 

Will Mike’s job tear them apart or will Catherine’s haunted past come back to destroy her? Only trust and time will tell.


Story Excerpt:

Mike’s breath briefly halted when he spotted Catherine among the customers in the candy shop. Damn his body and heart for allowing so many feelings to rush back as his eyes soaked up her angelic presence. His mind knew this wasn’t a good idea. He knew it wasn’t going to be easy or feel right keeping secrets from her. But his heart and body overruled his mind. As much as he tried to forget her, given his current circumstances, he just couldn’t let her go. Not again. She was dressed so professionally and exuded control over her work and the entire stadium. You could tell she had her shit together just by watching the way she carried herself and worked with the other employees. He knew she was like that, and seeing her in action turned him on. He couldn’t deny it.

“Catherine,” he said to get her attention.

His voice sent Catherine’s body into a mix of emotions. She turned around and saw Mike standing there, all six-foot-one of that magnificent body with his charming smile. Part of her was excited to see him. Part of her was over him, or so she continuously told herself. He was wearing his Empires jersey and a pair of faded jeans. He had such a presence, a playboy presence, so she thought. It was bittersweet that she never saw that side of him, but it was for the best. His dirty blond hair was left naturally mussed up when he wasn’t at work. His eyes, oh my, those eyes of his were as blue as the ocean. She tried hard to focus on what happened on New Year’s and not drown in his gaze.

“Hey, Mike. How are you?”

He approached her and put his arm around her waist and leaned in and kissed her cheek. “I’ve missed you, Catherine,” he whispered cautiously. He didn’t know how she was going to react to him.

His words, warm breath, and masculine scent sent shivers down Catherine’s spine. Shivers she always tried to suppress and control when it came to him or any other man. He pulled away and looked at her.

She hesitated for a moment, wondering what to say. He was the one that walked away. He never even called her when he got back into town.

“I’ve missed you too,” she ended up blurting out. Well, it was the damn truth. She had missed him a lot, no matter how hard she tried to push him from her mind.

He smiled again at her, but she had a hard time figuring out what to say to him. She didn’t know how to respond. She didn’t completely understand the situation or if it even mattered. But her damn body had a mind of its own. She immediately blamed it on the exhausting work week. She didn’t even have the energy to fight her body’s natural response to him. Thank God she was wearing long sleeves and Mike couldn’t see the goose bumps he gave her. But unlike the creepy shivers from the other night, these goose bumps were red hot, and her body was welcoming them for the first time in a really long time.

Mike had to say something. The moments of silence between them were awkward and left him feeling uneasy. “Opening day seems to be going really well. I was just stopping in to check on Alayna’s franchise.”

“Fans seem to be enjoying the sweets. I just checked on the sales so far today. I couldn’t be more pleased.”
“Good to hear, and I am sure Alayna will be happy as well.” Mike took a deep breath and reached for Catherine’s hand. He slowly rubbed his thumb over her knuckles, debating what to say next. He hated feeling awkward around her. “Catherine, I’m sorry I had to leave you like I did on New Year’s. I know with how things are now. It won’t be easy, but I would be a complete fool if I walked away again. Not a day has gone by that I didn’t think of you. I really want to see you again.”

Catherine tried to fight the sensations of his touch. She took the last few ounces of energy that she had to get her body somewhat under control. She had to think clearly and made a mental note to grab a coffee at the next vendor’s stand. “I don’t know, Mike,” she prudently responded.

Mike couldn’t blame her one bit. And honestly, he knew this wasn’t a good idea. He would still have to keep certain things from her. But hell, the moment he saw her again, he couldn’t help himself. He couldn’t give her up. He would just have to be extremely careful around her so she didn’t find out the secrets he had to hold. “Please, Catherine. Give me another chance,” he pleaded and gave her a few moments to contemplate his question. He smiled at her again, pulling out the most charming weapon he had in a stadium full of people. “So, what do you say? Will you let me take you out this weekend?”

Catherine took a deep breath. Did he have to keep smiling like that? The physical attraction between them was even more evident than the last time they saw each other. So much so that her girlie parts began to hum in response to the vision in front of her and his touch, scent, everything about him. Her senses were being overloaded. Of course, it could be because it felt like he left her high and dry. They hadn’t even slept together. It was her fault, too. She had been fine taking it slow. She wanted it that way even though she never told him. He seemed to be fine with it too. But now, Catherine’s libido seemed to be smacking her right in the face because of her long dry spell. “Sure,” she finally replied.

Adult Excerpt:

Watching Catherine let go was probably the most beautiful thing he had ever witnessed. She didn’t hold back. Not for him. He pushed her orgasm to last as long as he could. He wanted to feel everything. To drink every last drop of her sweet cum.

When her spasms subsided, she threw her arms over her head, completely spent. But oh, it was just the beginning.

“Holy—Wow!” she said, trying to catch her breath.

“That was beautiful,” Mike said as he moved back up her body.

Catherine reached for him and pulled him toward her for a passionate kiss. She could taste herself on him. It shocked her when she realized it turned her on even more. How was that possible? She reached down and unbuckled his belt and pants.

“It’s been so long, Mike, too long. Please. I want you inside me.”

Mike sensed the urgency in her voice and saw the desire in her eyes. He quickly hopped off the bed and took off his pants and boxer briefs.

Catherine’s gaze dropped from his face down to his cock. Her eyes grew even darker with desire. She looked like she wanted to devour him. The thought of that made his lips curve into a sexy smirk, but he pushed that thought aside. There would be plenty of time for that. Right now, all he wanted was to be inside her and feel her muscles pulse around his dick, just like she did around his finger.

Catherine was more than enthralled with Mike’s body. Jesus! Could the man be any more perfect? He was perfectly sculpted and gifted with size.

“Angel? Please tell me you have condoms,” he said, standing at the edge of the bed.

“I do.” Catherine reached over to her nightstand. She opened the drawer and pulled out a brand new box. She handed it to him with a sweet, anxious smile.

Mike couldn’t seem to open the box fast enough. He was fumbling with it like a nervous teenager before his first time. Catherine noticed and giggled. She got up and knelt on the bed in front of him. He just stared at her. He couldn’t help himself. She was that breathtakingly gorgeous, with her creamy, soft skin and the sprinkle of freckles, and the way her strawberry blonde hair draped over her shoulders. And when she giggled, it made his dick twitch.

“Need some help?”

“Apparently.” He handed her the box and she began to open it. “God, the things you do to me. You are so goddamn beautiful that I can’t even do a simple task like open a box.” He was still gawking at her when he felt her warm hands on him. He gasped and looked down. She was putting the condom on him. That small gesture almost set him off right then and there.

“Well, you seem to have been functioning just fine a few minutes ago,” she acknowledged with a smile and another giggle.

That was it. Mike couldn’t take it anymore. He cupped her face and kissed her with every ounce of passion that was stirring in his body. His hands slid down her body and cupped her ass. He hauled her to him, but she went the rest of the way, grinding her body against his rock hard erection. He leaned forward, pressing her back to lie on the bed. Her hair sprawled out over the mattress, forming a striking halo around her head. He climbed onto of her and guided his cock inside her. Inch by inch.

Catherine gasped at the intrusion, but more than welcomed it. It took some control for her not to grab Mike’s ass and thrust her hips. It had been a long time. Taking it a bit slow the first time was the best thing for her vagina. She tried telling herself that.

“You feel so good, Catherine. Your pussy is so tight.” Mike pushed all the way in.

Catherine moaned and didn’t want to take it slowly. She grabbed his ass and sunk her fingernails into his skin. Even his ass was rock hard. She wrapped her legs around him, physically telling him not to hold back.

Mike loved the uninhibited responses he got from Catherine. The way she moaned, cried his name, and the way she dug her fingernails into his skin. She was definitely going to be leaving marks. He tried to pace himself. He wanted her to come again. He didn’t want it to be over quickly. He slowly moved in and out of her, driving deep each and every time.

“Mike?”

“Yeah?”

“Don’t hold back on me. I can take what you want to give me. I want it all, too.”

Christ almighty! This woman was going to cause the death of him. His dick grew even harder as he quickened his pace. Moving faster and harder. Visions of everything he wanted to do with her, to her, flashed in his head like a near death experience. He lifted her legs up over his arms. She tilted her hips, taking more of him. All of him.

Mike’s cock felt so good. She was tight, but so wet for him. The pleasure-pain feeling overwhelmed her. She wanted more.

“More, Mike. Please,” she begged.

He pumped faster, harder and felt her muscles clamped down on his dick. She screamed his name as she barreled through waves of mind-numbing pleasure.

“Oh fuck!” Mike growled right alongside her pleasure spill as she milked the cum right out of him.

Mike’s heart was racing at top speed as he collapsed on top of Catherine. Catherine’s erratic breaths matched the beats of his racing heart. Her legs and arms still wrapped around him. His dick still jolting inside her like the aftereffects of an earthquake.


Blurb:
Alayna Taylor is a dedicated wife, loving mother, and opened her dream business. A tragic accident overturns her perfect life. Pushing through, she finds strength to move on as a mother and business owner. Then she looks for what she wants as a woman and pursues the man of her erotic dreams, her children’s doctor.
Adam Bryant is a caring, gentle man, the perfect pediatrician. He has dedicated his life to caring for others and always followed the “everything happens for a reason” motto.  A text from his patients’ mother has him ringing her doorbell.
Alayna is clear that she is a package deal and protects her heart and kids. Adam discovers a hungry sexual side that only she brings out of him with her strength and seductive ways. He is determined to show Alayna how much he cares about all of her with his thoughtful, mind blowing surprises.
Both Alayna and Adam find themselves wanting a whole lot more.

Adult Excerpt:

“Rise and shine, handsome.” I said ever-so gently. “We have lots of wine to taste today.”

A big smiled appeared on his face and then he slowly opened his eyes. “I want to taste you first.” He grumbled.

He playfully pushed me off of him and ripped off my clothes. The desire in his eyes made my body quiver with anticipation and excitement. He shoved me down and straddled me around my belly. His cock was so close to my mouth that I wanted to devour him on the spot. He held me down on the bed with my hands above my head. Electric shock ran through my body in response to his sexual assertiveness, my folds getting wetter by the second.

“Well, thank goodness you are a morning person,” I said with a sexy grin.

“Only when I wake up with you.” With a sexy grin, he said, “Hold onto the headboard, baby, and don’t let go.”

Hmmm…this could be exhilarating, but nearly impossible for me not to touch him.

He began at my fingertips, kissing and sucking on each and every one. He overwhelmed my body with his touch. Not just with his fingers, but his mouth, his tongue, his skin. The way he moved all over me, always making sure every possible part of his naked sexiness was touching me. He seemed fascinated with every inch of me as his cock trailed down and around my body with the rest of him.

I began to moan, “Mmmmmm, Adam.” He hadn’t even touched my sex yet and I felt like I was going to explode.

Oh God, this man!

He trailed right past my sex that I was certain was glistening in the sunlight. I was so wet and ready for him. I could feel it on my thighs. He continued to my inner thighs, spreading my legs ever so gently, caressing every part of my being. I pulled my knees up so my feet were resting on each side of him. He continued licking me and sucking me. My legs shot straight back down and I was squeezing the headboard so tightly, the sheer torment of his touch was sending me over the edge. A sensational orgasm filled me as I let out a cry of his name and my legs quivered. Adam was near my ankles and looking up at me, surely watching as my pussy contracted and cum seeped out of me. Still feeling the after-effects, I reached to get him in my arms.

“Not yet. I am not done with you,” he said, pushing my hands away. “I still have another half of you. Roll over.”

“Adam—” As much as this was thrilling, I wanted him inside me now.

“Alayna, I know you enjoyed that. Let me do it again. I want you to taste every inch of you.”


All of You, Sweet Lovers Book 1
Published by Siren-Bookstrand
Buy Links:


Author's Bio
Jacqueline Anne's love of a well told story has led her journey to become an author. Her goal is to create stories with strong heroines, hot and steamy relationships, and characters who embody discovery, lust, trust, happiness, and love.

She leads a full and exciting life in Northeast Ohio. She loves to bake, create, workout, dance, and read. Jacqueline truly believes that everything happens for a reason. Her life can attest to that. Work hard. Play hard. Live life to the fullest each and every day. Doing it all in a pair of 4" heels.
She wants her books to be your pathway to erotic adventure. Who says you can't have it all?

Social Media:
Website: www.authorjacquelineanne.com
Facebook: www.Facebook.com/authorjacquelineanne
Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/author/show/8537336.Jacqueline_Anne
Amazon Author: www.amazon.com/author/jacquelineanne
Twitter: @AuthorJacAnne
Pinterest: AuthorJacAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment