Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Sexy Saturday #MSSWeek25 #MySexySaturday

Thanks for stopping by S.E.X. for this leg of My Sexy Saturday. 

While you're here take a look around. I am a reviewer of M/M, Menage, Paranormal, Romance, BDSM and sub-genres. I also write M/M romance. 

Remember this is a Hop so keep hoppin'

This week's My Sexy Saturday is from a little something that I just submitted - so keeping my fingers crossed.

Tropical Paradise
“Uhm,” Skyler cleared his throat to get the man’s attention. “What the fuck?” Skyler shrieked dropping his overnight bag. “Leo, what are you doing here? This must be some mistake.”

“Skyler? Are you the ride I’m supposed to pick up from his date? Where’s your date?” Leo spoke rapidly, shocked to see his one and only in front of him after all these years.

“I was told that my date was here at the cabana. From the concierge,  and  the 1Night Stand. This is so confusing.” Skyler trailed off his words and sat on the chaise opposite Leo, not believing his eyes. “Oh my gods Leo, you don’t think that you’re my date do you?”

“Sky, I’m not sure what to think but I have a feeling that we’ve been played. You used the 1Night Stand service? I didn’t but I recently found out that my sister Sarita filled out an application for me. How in the hell would the service know that you and I were an item long ago? Dios mío.”

“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.”

“Caramba, caramba, caramba.” Both men chanted explicatives at the same time, then suddenly stopped and laughed.

“This is way too funny isn’t it? All those years ago we parted, lost touch and now we find ourselves on a secluded island, a one night stand date, and we have no idea what to do?” Skyler simply shook his head in disbelief at the thought of the situation. 

1 comment: