Wednesday, August 26, 2015

S.E.X. Spotlight~ Going Home by Randy Wiggins




[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Romance, M/M, HEA]
When Gavin Harris returns to his small Georgia hometown to take a new position as high school English teacher and resident novelist he never expects to fall in love again with the same guy he had wanted in high school. Now five years later he and Jared are reunited at a book signing and trouble soon shows its head in the form of the two town bullies who grew out of their teens but not out of their bullying ways.
Gavin invited his long time crush to dinner after a book signing and they find they are still just as attracted to each other as they were in high school. This time they are determined to let nothing come between them, not the bullies or Jared’s over protective mother. Can love really bloom twice?
A Siren Erotic Romance

The joys of GOING HOME
By Gavin Harris as told to Randy Wiggins

When I decided it was time to move back to my small hometown it was with great relief and not a little trepidation. There was something there… no someone there I had left behind five years ago and the thought of trying to win Jared Mathews was even more frightening than the night before my first novel was released.
Jared was a sophomore when I was a senior, a little geeky and hot as all hell. There were no end of fantasies getting me through my senior year let me tell you. I had tried to keep up with Jared through a few friends so I knew when his dad died and that he had left college to help her take care of him and he never went back. I didn’t know if it was just the money or not wanting to leave his mom alone but I would find out soon enough.
The moving part went along fine and I found a nice old house to rent until I was sure I wanted to be back there. The idea of going home only to fail at getting Jared to be my boyfriend plagued me and I knew I wouldn’t stay past the year’s contract I signed with the high school.

You’ll have to read about all the wild things that happened after moving back in Randy’s first gay romance novel from Siren, GOING HOME is not just a sweet romance but there is a little suspense there too and a lot of great love making so pick it up at: http://www.bookstrand.com/going-home-wiggins starting Aug 13th for the full ride. He got everything down just as it happened. Maybe soon I’ll tell him what happened after that for a sequel, after we see if people like the first one.







2015 ©Evelise Archer All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment