Tuesday, July 23, 2019

S.E.X. Review~ King Me by Lucy Lennox

Falcon: Three years ago I arrived at the scene of an art heist to find Kingston Wilde tied to a radiator, claiming to be an innocent bystander in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was only later I learned he was actually the elusive art thief I’d been tracking for years. And I was the one who’d let him sweet-talk his way out of my grasp. Ever since, I’ve made it my mission to get my hands on him again, and this time I don’t plan on letting go.
Unfortunately, fate has other plans. A priceless artifact has gone missing, and King is the only one who can help recover it. I thought nothing could be worse than being forced to work with the egotistical SOB, but I was wrong. Falling for the charming art thief in the middle of an operation is way, way worse.
King: The key to being a good art thief is knowing when to call it quits. After one close call too many, I decide that time is now and head home to Hobie, Texas, intending to hang up my lock picks for good. Unfortunately, the FBI has other plans. Agent Dirk Falcon approaches me with an offer I can’t refuse: full immunity for my past crimes in exchange for helping him with one last job.
The catch? The job involves stealing from the very man who taught me everything I know. The same man who double-crossed me years ago. Pulling this off means trusting Falcon and his team, but how do I trust the sexy agent when he’s staked his career on taking me down?

Can I get an Amen?! My auto read author Lucy Lennox has done it again with her super sexy book, King Me, A Forever Wilde novel. Kingston Wilde aka Le Chaton was an elusive art thief who decided after years “on the job” to give it all up and take a new path.

Enter Agent Falcon, who for years attempted to capture Le Chaton, when just as he had the man in his sights, poof!

I have to admit when I read the blurb making one of my favorite family sons a criminal I was astounded, confused, and intrigued~ thinking, this could never work. But, as always, Ms. Lennox came through, with not only a wonderful story, but world building so King came out better on the flip side.

King Wilde was complicated, yet gentle and kind, regardless of his past profession. An art enthusiast who trusted the wrong man, King was able to make all the wrongs right and forge ahead to a better life.

Falcon, the gruff agent came full circle not only professionally, but personally. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop and although it sometimes did, things still worked out in the end.

Falcon’s team was an integral part of the story, especially Mouse, and I hope to meet them again in future books.

Additionally, many members of the Wilde family made appearances, Doc and Grandpa, MJ, and other siblings~ always adding a special touch to any Forever Wilde book.

The characters were charismatic, well-rounded, fun, and oh so sexy. King Me was a great addition and continuation to the series. Ms. Lennox does a great job of keeping her story lines together, especially when they overlap. Kudos to another hit!

Definite S.E.X.
A five handcuff review

~~~~~
2019 ©Evelise Archer All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment