Thursday, July 18, 2013

Spotlight: Always and Forever, Shae Shannon


SHAE SHANNON





Shae Shannon was born in California where she lived until the age of 13.  Her family decided to uproot and move to a small town in Oklahoma.  It was fate, Karma, or coincidence that had put both Shae and her future husband on the paths of destiny and love.  She spotted him in the back of a pickup truck while cruising town, his hot sexiness capturing her attention and her heart.  One introduction later and she knew that he was her soul mate.  Dustin was also from California, and had grown up only 30 miles from her. 
After marriage, Dustin joined the Army.  They spent 9 years in northern New York and 4 years in Georgia.  He served 3 tours overseas, and numerous stateside training exercises. It was during the long, stressful, lonesome deployments that Shae found she could escape into imagination and majestically teleport into juicy books. Her most prized gift came in the form of a kindle, sent from her husband in Iraq.  She quickly filled her digital library, and adds to it every week.
They are blessed with three kids ages 16, 10, and 5. Two dogs, a hamster, and a fish make for a chaotic crazy daily routine that Shae handles like a pro, and with a lot of humor.
Needing to branch out more, Shae picked up her laptop and began to write, allowing her boisterous imagination to fly.  After what seemed like an eternity, she finally created her first novel that soon became published by Siren Publishing.  She was finally on the path of her dreams of becoming an author.
Shae currently lives Oklahoma, where the tea is sweet, the grass is green, and people still say ma’am and thank you.  Every summer, they load up the family and head for the lake for swimming and fishing.  There is not a water park or swimming pool in the world that could ever compare to a rope swing and a floaty.  The only thing that will change is that Shae will be scribbling and writing as she floats on the water and works on her tan.

An alpha wolf, and an alpha panther—both of which are hot, sexy, brick walls of ooh-la-la wrapped up in "yes please, give me more"—decide to pursue Giselle Shalay, things explode in a supernova of desire and need. She is torn between what her body craves and what her mind protests. She is a free-spirited, independent witch who could never succumb to the role of an obedient, mindless, submissive wife. Aiden Grey refuses to share Giselle, whether Brandon Knight is meant to mate her or not. Brandon tries to show him reason, but any discussions end up in blows. When push comes to shove, he turns to his pack and declares war against the panthers in a fight to win her hand.


ADULT EXCERPT
Giselle could feel her body about to combust. Never in her life had she experienced an orgasm from oral sex. That being said, she had never had anyone eat her pussy like this before either. Brandon seemed to be enjoying the torment he was applying to her genitals. She sure as hell was. She looked down and found his eyes, glowing with arousal. Something about seeing him like this, his head between her legs and his eyes lit up, set her off. She could feel herself teetering on the edge of the cliff of complete delectation. She fought to arch upward to reach her euphoria, but his hands rendered her motionless. His mouth came off of her dripping sex. He released a deep roar. “Do not orgasm until I give you permission, minha rainha. Do you understand?” He was in pure dom alpha mode. Her body quaked with excitement as his whole demeanor changed in an instant. The reactions her body displayed puzzled her. “I want to look into your eyes when you come. Do you understand?”
Her voice quivered, but she managed to answer with a simple “Y–yes.” He gave her a quick nod in response and lowered back down to eat her cunt. She held on for dear life as detonation built higher and higher in her core. He released his mouth from her sex to study her face. She was close. Time to play.
“Giselle, when I tell you, I want you to let go for me. Don’t hold back. I want you to see who is satisfying you. When you are done, I am going to lick and drink every drop of your juices, love.” She only moaned louder in response. She was desperate to reach climax. Her breathing came in rasps when she wasn’t holding it. Sweat had beaded on her brow, and her eyes were wide in need. He drove his fingers in her cavern, scissoring them in and out. With a single adjustment, he was hitting her G-spot and being rewarded with pleading and begging. She was ready. With a final flick of her clit, her body began to tense. “Come for me, my queen. Give me your sweet juice. Come now!” With that simple command, her body rotated off its axis. She shook and thrashed off of the bed, quaking tigerishly.
Brandon couldn’t bridle his craving any longer. He gently slipped out of her convulsing channel and drew his fingers to his lips. He lazily licked and sucked them off, reveling in her honey. His panther meowed in delight at the animalistic manifestation. His eyes narrowed and molded into glowing, fierce slits. He departed the caging restraints of her legs and moved up her body. “I am sorry, love, but I can’t hold back any longer. I have to be inside of you now. My panther needs its true mate. I can’t wait until the day I am able to drive you to unimaginable heights and bond with you, my bruxa. It will be an unfathomable experience. After the mating ceremony, you will never again dwell in the gutters of ordinary. Every time I sink into you, it will be extraordinary.”
Giselle was reduced to a puddle of molten desire. She was desperate, her carnal need taking over. “Please Brandon! I can’t…I need…” She couldn’t express in words what she wanted. In a frenzied state, she allowed her magic to come forth. The air around them started to shift, twirling into a raging whirlwind that whipped around their naked flesh. As she threw her head back, the roaring vortex smacked into Brandon, shoving him down onto her to drive his hard shaft to the place where she needed it most.
Immediately the indoor tornado ceased. After the initial shock wore off, Brandon released a deep, rumbling laugh. “Well, my little minha, with skills like that, no words are necessary. I will gladly give you what you want. Your pussy is lubing up my cock good. When I enter you, I’m not gonna hold back. I am going to sink into you down to my balls, love, and stretch that tight cunt. Are you ready for me?”
Giselle was busy kissing his neck and chest, allowing her hands to frantically rub and caress every inch of his chiseled upper body. Her only manageable reply was a simple throaty moan. Brandon took that as his green light and grabbed her hands. He palmed them in one hand and raised them above her head, locking them to the pillow. In one hard thrust, he rammed into her to the hilt. She cried out as her back bridged off of the bed and into his chest. He gave her time to adjust to his size before plunging in and out of her smoldering sex at a painstakingly slow pace. His intention was to make her go insane with need, and he was succeeding. She dug her fingernails into the beef of his taut ass, attempting to spur him on. He flashed her a wicked smile and shook his head in a slow, devious motion. “What do you need, Giselle? Are you not happy with slow and easy? I love feeling your control slipping. Maybe I will just stay like this, only moving enough to taunt you. Would you like that?”
The thin threads of her sanity snapped. “No! Brandon, please! Please fuck me hard. I need to feel you deep! Damn it, fuck me now!” Her words more than pleased him. He brushed his lips against hers and began drumming into her.
With her hands still immobilized above her head, all she was able to do was feel. This cat man was driving her mad with need. Like no other before him, he had broken down all of her protective layers and left her vulnerable. Her heart, body, and soul were exposed for him to see. Her mind had entered a euphoric subspace, as bounce after bounce of rippling pleasure cascaded through her body. She could feel her womb swelling with delightful tingles, promising that a combusting, exploding release was near. She began arching her body, tilting her pelvis to guide his long, thick dick against that magical spot. It only took three hard bumps against her “come now” button and she exploded.
Her pussy tightened around his dick like a vise, milking him and squeezing him in a thaumaturgic rhythm. He had to grit his teeth and fight to stay enveloped in her tunnel as she rode each crest out. She felt like heaven. Her body was a perfect glove fit to his. This little vixen was more than anything he had ever dreamed of. His heart began to swell at the intimate bonding taking place. He wasn’t able to dwell on the feelings engulfing him for too long as his balls swelled and drew up, ferociously threatening to detonate. His movements whirled to a frantic urgency. She continued to ride her euphoria, as her body racked orgasm after orgasm relentlessly. Her groans had become screams as the intensity mounted higher and higher. Brandon couldn’t take it any longer. He shook uncontrollably as he held back the avalanche that threatened to bowl him down. His teeth began to itch and elongate as his panther attempted to take over and claim her. He released a wild panther scream that could most likely be heard miles away.


BEHIND THE SCENES
Q: Do you have any unique talents or hobbies?
A:  I have a ton of hobbies, from sewing and crocheting to mudding (on a quad) and fishing.  My favorite past time lately has been tattooing.  I am not an artist by any means, but have become a pretty good “scratcher”.  I only ink my husband and myself…for now. J
Q: What can we expect from you in the future?
A: I plan on exploring a variety of genres.  Currently, I have the Decadent Delights series which is paranormal erotic romance, and the first book in my new Smalltown, USA series, Her Knights in Black Stetsons, (western erotic romance) releasing in August.  After being an Army wife for over 12 years, it is a given that a military series of some sort will happen eventually.  My muse gets bored easily, so there is no telling what she will pop up with next!
Q: What can readers who enjoy your book do to help make it successful?
A: Being a new author, it is difficult reaching the readers.  It would be so helpful if they could rate the books after they read them, and recommend it to others.  I also love hearing their feedback! 
Q: How long does it take you to write a book?
A: It depends on what all is going on in life.  I can usually produce a story between 50,000 and 70,000 words in a three to four week time period if things aren’t too hectic.
Q: What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
A: I am a mother of three and a wife.  So, my schedule revolves around my family.  When school is in session, I get the kids on the bus and clean house.  Usually an hour before they get home I grab my laptop and attempt to get all of my emails, promo, and blog events posted and caught up.  After everyone is off to bed, I prop up on the couch with my Tigger Pillow pet and laptop and dive in to my WIP and write in to the wee hours of the morning.  Now that it is Summer, I sneak a few paragraphs whenever I get a chance!
Q: What do you like to do when you're not writing?
A: Time is a precious thing in my house.  If there is a spare moment and I am not glued to my keyboard, I love heading to the lake/river to fish and swim.  Summertime in Oklahoma is the best!  When that isn’t an option, I am either reading, or spending time with my family.  I do tip toe upstairs and lock myself in the bathroom for a long hot soak in the tub whenever I get the chance! 
Q: What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
A: The most surprising thing was how easy it was!  I was also a little flabbergasted at the amount of weird and unusual things I found in my imagination… J My mind holds its own little rabbit hole full of magic and wonder.
Q: How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
A: I have written three, and am working on the fourth.  My Favorite so far has been Her Knights in Black Stetsons.  A lot of the events that take place are from personal experience.  Of all of the heroines I have written so far, EmmaLee is the most like me. 
Q: What do you think makes a good story?
A: I love books that take you for a ride.   If a story can play my emotions and make me experience the character’s journey, the author did their job well.  To me, a good book is better than any movie.  You feel what they feel, see what they see, and hear their thoughts.  There is nothing better than being able to teleport into the pages and go for a ride in your own little mini vacation.  

2 comments: