Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday's S.E.X.y~ Jessie Colt


I told you a lot about myself over the last few weeks. I still have much more to tell but the most important thing I have learned though this is I am still me. Yes, I have changed, learned more about myself than I ever thought possible. I still have love in my heart, my soul still sings each day just watching the sunrise. I'm happy more each day and at peace with my world. Dating is a weird and sometimes scary thing. I have great friends who stand by me even when I being dumb about stuff.

But I have a bestest friend in this world who keeps me grounded and won't let me give up. He makes sure I know that I am wanted and loved. He doesn't know how much he truly has saved me from just giving up. I think we have done that for each other. No we have never dated and I can't say that I would ever want to. He is my light when I can't seem to find my own.

Edgar is a true joy in my life and one I never expected. You could say we meet by accident or it was fates way of making sure I had him when I needed him most in my life. Our bonds have only grown stronger as time has passed. I could never imagine my life without him in it. We talk about everything, from music, food, politics and even dating. We share it all with each other, we truly have no secrets from each other.

One of our favorite things to do is cook and watch movies together. We try and do this at least once a week but usually more. There are some days we just sit and do nothing at all. These are some of the most peaceful times I have ever know and hope we can have many more of them together. Edgar and I tend to go through these periods of watch the same type of movies. We now happen to be into the paranormal or horror movies phase...lol. He will watch a sci-fi movie with me once in a while but lord does he hate them.  We are very similar in most of the things we do or say. I really do love our movie nights.

Then there are the nights we really get into to talking about music. Those are fun because we end up dancing or I get to hear him play music. Edgar is a very talented man; he plays a lot of different instruments. He truly has a love for it and it show in everything he plays and sings. Maybe I will get to share more about that later on, I will have to check with him first on that one.

To kind of wrap this up for this week, I know I have gotten a lot from writing this all down, seeing the words. I know personally for me I can't seem to get past something till I can see it in some way. I have a few people other than Edgar who have shown me as well. I will be forever grateful for that as well. I know people move in and out of our lives but there is always a few that never leave us. It not just family that makes us a whole person but also the family we choose to bring into our lives that makes us even more by their presence.


I want to thank Evelise for letting me do this and everyone else for just letting get it out there.   



~~~~~
2016 ©Evelise Archer All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment