Friday, June 13, 2014

S.E.X. Review~Good Pussy, Bad Pussy

‘Good pussy bad pussy. I knew something had awakened in me, something I’d never experienced before. A force, a power, a drive, an energy. Call it good pussy, call it bad pussy, call it whatever you will, but a life force had been awakened in me and I couldn’t put it (her) back to sleep again. Right or wrong, she was awake! She was alive! And she wanted more.’ 

Good Pussy Bad Pussy is a sexual thriller and erotic romance 
about a woman caught in the crosscurrents between love and abuse.

In this fascinating tale of forbidden sex and guilty pleasures, readers can follow the beautiful and naïve Rachel in her dangerous attempt to be free, follow her heart and satisfy her pussy – all at the same time!

From Amsterdam to the French Riviera to New York City… from her blond lover Stefan, to the aristocratic Albert, and mad doctor Howard, Rachel tastes the forbidden fruit – and likes it. That is until life takes a very surprising turn! And yet another…

“Good Pussy Bad Pussy” is a very modern love story and an addictive, erotic page-turner




Ms. Aimee’s book Good Pussy, Bad Pussy: Rachel's Tale was very different read for sure. This reviewer found the book to be not one I would choose but I know others out there will like it.

I had a hard time with the fact that Rachel, the main character left her husband and small child to run off and have affairs. I also had a hard time with the alleged sexual assault that occurred in the book. There seemed to be no sense of justice for the victim, Rachel.   Even though the book was set in some wonderful locations and the sex scenes were hot, it was not my cup of tea.

I very much like Ms. Aimee’s writing style but could not get past the things I mentioned before and the story just seemed to end without rhyme or reason.




No comments:

Post a Comment