Tuesday, March 7, 2023

S.E.X. Review~ Revenge is Sweet by Felice Stevens

Falling in Love is the Sweetest Revenge
What do you do when your best friend runs off with your fiancée on your wedding day?
If you’re me, Lyon Elliot, you don’t get mad.
You get even.
Which means seducing my 
ex–best friend’s younger brother, Miles Halloran.
The quiet one.
The man I’ve known all my life but never paid attention to.
The one I was told to stay away from because he’s way too nice for someone like me. Maybe they’re right.
But see, this is where it gets a little more complicated.
Because the more time I spend with Miles, the more I like him.
Want him.
Now I need him and his sweet smiles in my life.
If this is still a game I’m playing...who’s fooling whom?






As an avid fan of Felice Stevens, I could not wait to get my hands on Revenge is Sweet. I must admit, as I read the book, I was not enamored with either Lyon or Miles. But, as always, Ms Stevens’ writing and ability to capture a character’s emotional space led me to falling for them- side note- I never and still do not like Dan and Lindsey!

Revenge is Sweet started as a plot for Lyon to ‘have’ Miles in an effort to get back at Dan for skipping town with his fiancé- on their wedding day. Of course, what started as revenge led to a road of self-discovery, awoken feelings, and love.

Miles was perfect for Lyon. Although he started out as unsure of himself, he soon grew into a bold figure with a good head on his shoulders and a penchant for falling for the ‘bad boy’. Together Miles and Lyon found their groove and complimented each other in every way.

Betrayal, anger, and heartache led to true love and another sure-fire winner for Felice Stevens.

Definite S.E.X.

A five handcuff review

~~~~~

2023 ©Evelise Archer All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment