Saturday, July 26, 2014

Our Sexy Year ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #OurSexyYear

Welcome to the 52nd week of My Sexy Saturday.

Wow! A whole year we’ve been entertaining people with our little bit of sexy. We say, let’s go for another one!!!

This week, all we want you to do is to share a sexy tidbit about anything your heart desires. And you all know what we mean…don’t you?

Share with us this week those characters who aren’t afraid to show that they love someone. Share with us the characters that will be there a year, ten years or forever with someone they love. Pepper their existence with a clandestine rendezvous or a weekly event, show us why we love, love, love them. Share those scenes with us this week. From the moment they meet their significant other, their first hot kiss, to the fulfillment of a dream, show us the wonders of finding, falling in love and loving your significant other.


7 Words, 7 Sentences, 7 Paragraphs

Chuckling, I knew that he understood everything we should be frightened of with our mother’s in charge of the event.

“You don’t have to carry me. I can wheel…” I cut off his statement with a kiss and glanced into the back of the SUV and saw the chair.

“I rather have you in my arms.” I pecked his soft lips again and made my way to the cabin’s entrance, into the embracing arms of our loving families.

“Always in my arms.”

Keep hoppin'

No comments:

Post a Comment